Thingpui Sen hi kan uar ta viau mai. Thil tui tak a ni lem lo, mahse ka in hnem thin khawp mai. Hriselna atan a that leh that loh lam ai mahin, time-pass atan leh thian kawm nan, hna thawh break lawk nan te hian a tha riau.
A thatna sawi duh tan erawh sawi tur a lo awm ve duah, rin tlak a nih leh nih loh chu thuhran...
1. Red tea is caffeine-free and has a soothing effect on the central nervous system.
2.Red tea works great for common infant ailments like colic and stomach cramps.
4. Red tea, though red in color, is completely pure, natural and contains no additives, preservatives or colorants.
5. Red tea increases the absorption of iron in the body.
6. Red tea controls your appetite and so it is considered beneficial for weight loss.
7. Red tea does not contain oxalic acid and so it can be enjoyed by persons facing the problem of kidney stones.
9. The potassium and copper, necessary for several metabolic functions, can be obtained by consumption of red tea.
10. The anti-spasmodic properties of red tea help to relieve stomach and digestive problems like nausea, vomiting, heartburn and stomach ulcers.
11. Red tea provides sufficient amount of calcium, manganese and especially fluoride, required for the strengthening of teeth and bones.
12. The zinc and alpha hydroxyl acid from red tea can help you enjoy healthy skin and magnesium from red tea helps build up a healthy nervous system.
13. Some of the important benefits of red tea for skin are that you can apply red tea directly to your skin as a tincture and red tea can relieve itching, rashes and sunburn when added to a bath.
14. The most noteworthy benefit amongst all the red tea benefits is that it is packed with antioxidants which help reduce the effects of free-radicals in the process of aging and the declining immune system. It helps fight various diseases including cancer. Read more about African rooibos red tea health benefits on rooibos tea health benefits.
(Sawrs : http://www.buzzle.com)
Mizo tawnga let turin Dawldanga leh Thangkapana ruat an ni e.
Savakid-a ten a lem awm lo a ho an tih takin... sree dula aka myself aka LK's kanidari aka toilet - a thingpui sen hang in lai hi silhouette ang :)